- Creating a Cloud application that runs on Bluemix and consumes a NoSQL Database and Watson services.
- Catching Expected And Unexpected Faults In BPEL
- Securing a BPEL in WebSphere Integration Developer 7 difference over WebSphere Integration 6
- LTPA Tokens For JAX-RPC and JAX-WS in IBM WebSphere Server Version 7. Client and Provider communication.
- Jasper Reports – Fields And Fonts On Different Operating Systems
Monthly Archives: August 2010
I came across a very interesting fact about Spring transaction management. Spring provides us with two ways of handling transaction 1) Using proxies, 2) Using DI through the getTemplate() method. Now what happens when we consider 1) we … Continue reading
I recently came across some legacy code that brought to mind some interesting aspects of Spring and Hibernate. This involves the code generation libaray CGLIB. Javassist is a class library for editing bytecodes in Java; it enables Java programs to define … Continue reading