- Creating a Cloud application that runs on Bluemix and consumes a NoSQL Database and Watson services.
- Catching Expected And Unexpected Faults In BPEL
- Securing a BPEL in WebSphere Integration Developer 7 difference over WebSphere Integration 6
- LTPA Tokens For JAX-RPC and JAX-WS in IBM WebSphere Server Version 7. Client and Provider communication.
- Jasper Reports – Fields And Fonts On Different Operating Systems
Monthly Archives: September 2010
I recently ran into an interesting problem involving hibernate and dates across different database systems mainly Microsoft SQL 2008 and IBM Informix. It appears that in HQL queries you can use Informix’s today for obtaining the current date and time: … Continue reading