- Creating a Cloud application that runs on Bluemix and consumes a NoSQL Database and Watson services.
- Catching Expected And Unexpected Faults In BPEL
- Securing a BPEL in WebSphere Integration Developer 7 difference over WebSphere Integration 6
- LTPA Tokens For JAX-RPC and JAX-WS in IBM WebSphere Server Version 7. Client and Provider communication.
- Jasper Reports – Fields And Fonts On Different Operating Systems
Category Archives: Computers and Internet
In BPELs in WebSphere Integration Developer we can catch exceptions – faults from a BPEL, like during an invoke for example. What happens when we want to catch an exception that is not necessarily a fault and could stem from … Continue reading
Hi, another day in the windy city Today we look at how to add a role-based security to secure a BPEL. In WebSphere Integration Developer(WID) 6 there was no direct way to add a role to a BPEL at … Continue reading
Jasper Reports – Fields And Fonts I have been using Jasper Reports for a while and an interesting senario came to light. This is to do with fields been truncated on linux systems when the report is generated. For example … Continue reading
I have spent sometime analysing the power of Struts 2 and JQGrid. In a time when so many frameworks are out there, so many projects, some of which perform code generation, the question is can Struts 2 still have a … Continue reading
I recently ran into an interesting problem involving hibernate and dates across different database systems mainly Microsoft SQL 2008 and IBM Informix. It appears that in HQL queries you can use Informix’s today for obtaining the current date and time: … Continue reading
I came across a very interesting fact about Spring transaction management. Spring provides us with two ways of handling transaction 1) Using proxies, 2) Using DI through the getTemplate() method. Now what happens when we consider 1) we … Continue reading